Job descriptionTenacity CX is on the hunt for customer service consultants who are passionate about providing the highest level of service and finding the best resolution for each and every customer! This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career within the world of insurance and finance.
What's in it for you:
- A structured training program with Industry specialists
- Blended work from home and office-based work opportunity
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture!
- $65k + Benefits + Permanent Contract
- A supportive leadership team that promote growth and progression
- State of the art offices with excellent facilities!!
- Manage inbound & outbound service & retention calls relating to both retail and direct insurance products
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
- Previous customer service experience is a must, retail and hospitality highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information
Please note: This role requires FULL WORKING rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!