Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with one of the BIG4BANK's and have multiple Customer Service opportunities based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for genuine customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service with each and every customer interaction!
What's in it for you:
- Contract opportunity with potential for permanency for standout performers!
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture where you have the opportunities for on-going progression and development
- A supportive and engaging leadership team who will work with you to achieve results
- Modern office facilities based in the heart of Sydney's CBD - close to public transport
- Manage inbound service calls regarding general banking and product enquires
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
What we are looking for:
- Previous phone-based service experience is a must - Contact Centre/ Retail / Banking / Insurance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality with an up-beat can-do attitude!!
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!