Job descriptionWe have a great opportunity for an experienced Superannuation or Banking Customer Service Consultant to join a vibrant and dynamic team on a 12-month contract. This is your chance to grow your career within financial services with a leading superfund!!!
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- 12 Month Contract with the opportunity for permanency
- Long term career progression within Superannuation
- Work for a Premium Brand who truly value their people
- Work from home position with only 1 day a fortnight in the office
- Modern Office Environment with excellent facilities in Wollongong
- Receiving calls from existing members regarding all their Superannuation & Pension products
- Having consultative conversations with members regarding their retirement needs
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills
- Managing client Records/ data entry
- Contribute and add value to the customer experience – Provide an exceptional service experience in each call
- Previous experience in Superannuation/ Banking/ Insurance is a must!
- Demonstrated phone-based customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to have consultative conversations with every customer
- A good understanding and a keen interest in Superannuation, Insurance or Banking
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!