Job descriptionWe have a fantastic opportunity for a Career Driven Customer Service Specialist to join a high performing Retention Team. This is a great opportunity for a service-focused individual, who is looking to kick start their career in the world of Financial Services!
We are looking for an Ambitious, Driven and Dedicated customer service professional to work in a fun and dynamic CBD office. In this role you will be responsible for consulting with customers regarding their Insurance needs.
- Managing both inbound and outbound customer enquiries regarding their Life Insurance policies.
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills.
- Provide efficient and outstanding service throughout every customer interaction.
- Managing Client records / Data entry / Follow up calls.
- Previous customer service experience is a must!
- A confident, friendly and out-going personality
- Drive & Motivation to be successful and grow your career
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Efficient verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
- Central CBD Location
- 4 week paid training programme - including RG146
- Highly supportive leadership with ongoing coaching & development
- High performing & dynamic team with a fantastic working culture.
- Monday to Friday - Business hours
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a WORD document.
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.