Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have a fantastic opportunity for a service-driven professional to join a high performing Retention Team based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and dedicated individual to represent one of the leading brands in Insurance. This is an inbound phone-based role where you will be consulting their high-value customers regarding their Insurance needs.
- Managing inbound/outbound inquiries regarding insurance cancelations
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Outlining policy details including services, features, and benefits
- Provide outstanding service throughout every customer interaction
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous experience in Banking/Insurance/ collections is highly desirable
- Confidence, drive and self-motivation is absolutely essential!
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- 4 week paid training program with industry specialists
- Highly supportive leadership with ongoing coaching & development
- High performing & dynamic team with a fantastic working culture
- Lucrative salary package and career progression!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a WORD document.
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a full criminal and bankruptcy background check.