Job descriptionTenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we have partnered with a global Insurance company and have multiple opportunities to join a high performing Customer Care team based in Brisbane CBD.
We are looking customer-centric superstars who are passionate about providing the highest level of service and finding the right resolution for each and every customer! This is a great opportunity to kick start your career into the world of Insurance!
What's in it for you:
- A structured training program with Industry specialists
- Blended work from home and office-based work opportunity
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture!
- Lucrative salary + Benefits + Permanent Contract
- A supportive leadership team that promotes growth and progression
- State of the art offices with excellent facilities!!
- Manage inbound service calls relating to policy and product enquires
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and listening skills
- Provide a personal and sincere customer service experience in every interaction
- Customer experience and first call resolutions are key
- Work towards set KPI's and targets
- Managing and updating client records
- Permanent position working a rotating roster between 8am – 8pm
- Previous customer service experience is a must - Banking / Insurance/ Contact Centre
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Confident, friendly & outgoing personality
- Consultative approach to customer service and the ability to communicate complex information.
Please note: This role requires FULL WORKING rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a Word Document - We are interviewing immediately!!!