Job descriptionAs a partner with a BIG4BANK we have multiple contract opportunities working as a Customer Service and Processing Consultant. We are looking for well-presented, professional and experienced customer service individuals who are looking to kickstart their career in the world of banking & finance
Role duties Include:
- Working within the banks Enterprise Services division
- Assessing and reviewing documentation across multiple work streams and platforms
- Inputting information into multiple systems
- Liaising with your team and internal stakeholders
- Adhering to policies and procedures to ensure banking standards are adhered to and client satisfaction is met
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous financial services or banking experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience in processing, administration, IT or customer service - Graduates welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must
- Ability to follow processes & procedures within a target focused environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment to achieve business outcomes
What's in it for you?
- Sydney CBD location & WFH Flexibility
- Work for a BIG4BANK who value their people
- Full Paid Training with industry specialists
- Full-time hours and Part time hours
- Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 5pm
- $29.95Per Hour + Super + Weekly Pay!
- 3 & 12 month contracts available with opportunity for permanency
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these roles.
Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.