Job descriptionAs a partner with a BIG4BANK we have multiple part time and full time contract opportunities within customer service and security.
We are seeking well-presented, professional and experienced customer service individuals who are looking to progress their career in the world of banking.
Role duties Include:
- Monitoring and assessing potential security alerts
- Handling all inbound alerts and executing alerts via the necessary action
- Making outbounds calls to branch and office staff
- Liaising with your team and internal stakeholders
- Problem solving in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Adhering to policies and procedures to ensure banking standards are adhered to and client satisfaction is met
Skills & attributes required:
- Previous financial services, banking or security experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience in contact centre, customer service, processing or administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must!
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- Ability to work well in a team environment
What's in it for you?
- Sydney CBD location & WFH Flexibility
- Work for a BIG4BANK who value their people
- Fully Paid Training with industry specialists
- Full-time hours and Part time hours
- Full time business hours
- Part time, 24/7 hours available
- $35 Per Hour + Super + Weekly Pay!
- 6 month contracts available with opportunity to progress to permanent
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these roles.
Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.