Job descriptionCustomer Service Agent
- Based in North Ryde - near trains, FREE parking
- 6-month contract with potential to go perm!
- Immediate start
- 38 hours per week - between 7:30am - 8pm - rotating roster
- $29.59 per hour plus super, plus penalty rates
- No Weekends and No KPI’s
- Hybrid role - minimum 2 days work in office each week, after training
You will spend your time focusing on incoming calls, emails and follow up calls. Some calls are short and others are more complex, requiring you to investigate and solve a request for your distribution clients.
- Answer queries around invoices
- Update client records
- Provide payment information and confirm payment dates
- Correct and alter orders and information
- Trouble shoot with clients on our supplied scanning devices
- Manage all inbound customer inquiries to final resolution via multiple channels
- Educate the customer on the digital / self-serve options available
- Update and maintain records of customer interactions and transactions
- Liaise with peers & internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of customer requirements
This is a great role for a candidate that can work:
- Full-time hours in the office
- Have solid customer service experience that would love to transition from retail to phone and email based customer service work.
- First job seekers welcomed – we are looking for candidates with vibrant personalities with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You bring that, we can teach the rest!
- Experience working in a customer service
- Salesforce and SAP experience, preferred but not essential
- Customer focused and ability to build rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Exceptional Problem-solver and strong conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to learn and utilise various technical systems and processes
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work a rotating roster
What’s in it for you:
- NO sales targets or endless KPI’s – just focus on quality
- Work a rotating roster between the hours of 7:30am – 8pm
- State of the art Cloud based systems and a laptop
- Fantastic development and training opportunities
- Opportunity to progress to perm
- Minute’s walk from train station & FREE on-site parking
- A fabulous, inclusive culture and vibrant teams
- A NEW recognition program rewarding customer excellence
- A spacious, well-lit, huge office with all the facilities – great kitchens, coffee machines and an off-site cafeteria.
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a police check. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these roles.
Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.