Job descriptionCustomer Service Agent | Start-Up | Sydney
Tenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are extremely proud to be a partner of one of Australia’s newest start-up Smart Banks. Due to continued growth, this Aussie startup is looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
What’s in it for you:
- Stunning offices in the heart of the CBD
- Technology and data-driven business
- Growing company with genuine career prospects!
- Customer-centric team environment
- Start-up culture – Rapidly expanding!!
- $65k Package + Bonus + Benefits
- Inbound customer service calls regarding products and services
- Manage incoming emails and live web chat function
- Assist customers with online applications and platform navigation
- Use active listening skills to efficiently problem solve and find solutions
- Provide a personal and informed customer service experience on every call
- 2 years inbound Customer Service Contact Centre experience
- Previous experience in Banking and Lending
- Highly organised with strong administration and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A strong work ethic, reliability, and a can-do attitude!
- A true team player that really cares about their peers!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document - We are interviewing immediately!!!