Job descriptionCustomer Service Advisors
- 3 positions available
- 3-month temp assignment, possible extension
- Immediate start ending 31 July
- FT and PT hours avail, 7 days per week
- Call Centre hours: 8am – 7pm daily
- $30 per hour plus super, plus penalties for weekends
- Work from Home role – office is based in North Sydney
The impacts of this initiative are of significant importance in looking after the Australian environment.
About the assignment:
Your previous contact centre experience managing high volume phone and email queues, will put you in great stead to assist business owners and the general public in their quest to recycle.
You will be trained on Oracle CRM, the product and procedures remotely, ready to hit the ground running by the end of the week on the busy email queues.
Then you will also be trained to attend to the phone queues to further support the team, business owners and the general public, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
There is no selling involved in this role! Your focus is purely, 100% customer satisfaction.
Essentials of the role:
- You will need to reside a reasonable distance from North Sydney (there will be times where you will need to attend face to face training)
- You must be willing to work a rotating roster between 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday, for a full-time role (Part time roles are 5 hours shifts)
- Full-time roles must be prepared to work one weekend per month, both Saturday and Sunday
- You must have a dedicated and quiet work space at home with reliable internet
- Previous experience in a contact centre on phones and emails
- Use of Oracle CRM is of benefit, but not a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily create rapport with customers
- A natural problem solver
- Great listener
- The ability to think outside the square and think on your feet.