Job descriptionTenacity CX have partnered with a leading Australian Indemnity Insurance provider and we are currently seeking a Corporate Receptionist to join their Sydney based team.
A fantastic opportunity to expand and progress your administrative experience within the corporate sector working & supporting a professional, inclusive and thriving team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of reception to ensure service operations are met on a daily basis. Working across a range of administrative duties.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand that truly value their people!!
- Permanent Opportunity - Starting ASAP
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team
- State of the art office based near Townhall station
- A large organisation offering exciting career pathways!
- Monday - Friday hours working 8:30am - 5pm
- Salary: $60K + super + 7.5% bonus
- Welcoming and assisting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Managing inbound telephone calls screening and forwarding, taking messages where appropriate
- Ensuring guests are accommodated prior to meetings
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Booking and receiving couriers and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception space
- Delivery of consistently superior service
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Superb communication and written skills
- A proven ability to time manage and multi task
- Strong organisational skills
- Professionally presented and articulate
- Demonstrated experience using work and excel
- An eagerness to deliver exceptional service and most importantly a "Can Do" attitude
This is a full-time Monday - Friday role based in the office
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!