Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We have partnered with this leading organisation who create better communities through the delivery of technology.
As a Contractor Engagement Consultant, you will maintain a fit to purpose and compliant contractor workforce to drive the company’s objective of delivering safe and best-in-class installations of complex infrastructure.
Working in an office environment, you will be providing continuous contact with in-field Contractors, via phone, email and text to drive and facilitate timely onboarding, compliance, contractual renewals and training. You will be monitoring and reporting on Contractor compliance across multiple programs of works. This is a fast paced, busy role involving a high level of administration and coordination duties as well as multiple internal and external stakeholder engagement.
To be successful, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, high volume administrative role
- Demonstrated experience influencing and achieving results in a high pressure environment
- Demonstrated experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilience and adaptability
- Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Full time, permanent position starting ASAP
- Rotating Roster Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 6pm – 38 hours per week
- $60k plus super
- Office located in Tullamarine, free parking
- Supportive, collaborative, delivery focussed, caring and close-knit team
You must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be eligible to be considered for this position.
To apply, please click on the Apply Button and attach your resume as a word document.