Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. As a partner with leading non for profit insurance organisation, we require a Contact Centre Sales Manager to continue the growth and success of this highly reputable, successful, innovative and growing organisation.
Your role will be to work collaboratively with leaders and senior management to drive quality, digital engagement, performance and lift capability across the sales teams.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience leading leaders in a contact centre sales environment
- Working knowledge of contact centre telephony and technology
- Passionate about digital engagement, process improvement and quality performance
- Proven experience driving performance in a sales through service environment
- Insurance or financial services contact centre management background
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of frontline and team leaders
- Drive and grow people capabilities and sales performance
- Identify process improvements and implement new digital strategies
- Harness current contact centre telephony and technology to maximise customer experience and sales opportunities
- Maintain and promote a high-performance culture
- Stakeholder engagement across, frontline, leaders and senior operations
What's in for you?
- Excellent reward and recognition program
- $125k salary package + annual bonus
- Successful and growing organisation with an opportunity for career growth
To apply online, please click on the link below and attach your resume as a word document.