Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. As a partner with leading organisations across this sector we require a Contact Centre Operations Manager to assist this successful outsourced contact centre that specialise in the tech space.
Your role will be critical to the success of the business, responsible for the overall Operations of the Contact Centre, team & stakeholder engagement, budget & campaign management and working closely with the MD to strategically drive overall company growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience in Contact Centre Management roles
- Experience in an outsourced contact centre model – managing complex campaigns
- Coaching, mentoring and developing Team Leaders and Front Line Sales Agents
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience managing contact centre costs & budgets
- Experience driving a customer-centric culture
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to work tactically and strategically simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of the contact’s centre operation including campaign scheduling and execution, recruitment, Data management, Quality Assurance, Service delivery
- Provide continuous development and enhancements of KPI’s
- Management of costs of the contact centre operation
- Work as part of the management team, collaborating on strategic development, new initiatives & risk assessment
- Business Process Improvements to drive efficiencies
- Developing the Contact Centre to industry best practice and award winning status
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply online, please click on the link below and attach your resume and cover letter as a word document.