Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. We are proud partners of a prestigious global banking leader who is looking for Superannuation and Wealth experts to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis.
We are seeking customer focused and highly motivated individuals, who are keen to learn and develop their career in wealth.
Your working day:
- Working as part of the Wealth team, you will manage inbound phone enquiries from Financial Advisors and customers regarding account needs
- You will have consultative conversations regarding complex products including superannuation, trading and wrap
- You will use your first-class customer service skills to identify the client’s needs, through effective questioning and active listening skills
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Wealth – Superannuation, Trading and Wrap
- Previous experience in customer service within a contact centre environment based in the finance, banking or insurance industries.
- Confident individuals who can have consultative conversations and understand complex products
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical ability
What’s in it for you?
- Global Banking Leader who values their employees and customers
- True career progression – our client believes in giving every staff member the opportunity for career growth and development
- Permanent, Full-Time Work from Home flexibility positions available
- Full Time hours – rotating roster Monday to Friday
- Excellent salary package
- Work alongside a supportive, collaborative team with a high performing culture
- Full training provided with ongoing support and development
To be eligible to be considered for these positions, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then don’t delay and apply today! Apply with your resume in Word format.