Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. We are proud partners of a prestigious global banking leader who is looking for Superannuation and Wealth experts to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis.
We are seeking client focused and highly motivated individuals, who are keen to learn and develop their career in wealth.
Your working day
- Working as part of the Wealth team you will manage incoming phone enquires from financial advisors and clients regarding account needs
- You will have consultative conversations regarding complex products including superannuation, trading and wrap
- You will use your first-class customer service skills to identify the client’s needs through effective questioning and active listening skills
What we look for
- Experts in the field of Wealth – Superannuation, Trading and Wrap
- Previous experience in client services from finance, banking or insurance
- Confident individuals who can have consultative conversations and understand complex products
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical ability
- Available to work on a rotating roster between 8am – 7pm (AEDT)
Our client values their team and believes in giving every staff member the opportunity for career growth and development. This is a full-time work from home opportunity, we are open to applicants nationally throughout Australia. We are interviewing immediately for a start in January 2021!!
With opportunities to work alongside a supportive and collaborative team, this could be the role for you. If this sounds like your ideal job then do not delay and apply today! Apply with your resume in Word format….. We are interviewing immediately.