Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are proud partners with industry leaders across Superannuation and Financial Services.
We have multiple 6-month Contract opportunities for experienced Superannuation or Banking Customer Service professionals who are looking to progress their career in the world of Super!
What's in it for you:
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- Work for a Premium Brand who truly value their people
- 6 month fixed term contract including holiday and sick pay!
- Work from flexibility once you’ve completed training
- Modern office facilities based in Wollongong CBD close to public transport
- On-going development and coaching so that you can take your career to that next level
- Managing incoming calls from existing members regarding all their Superannuation & Pension products
- Having consultative conversations with members regarding their retirement needs
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills
- Managing client Records/ data entry
- Contribute and add value to the customer experience – Provide an exceptional service experience in each call
- Previous experience in Superannuation/ Banking/ Insurance is a must!
- Demonstrated phone-based customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to have consultative conversations with every customer
- A good understanding and a keen interest in Superannuation, Insurance or Banking
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!