Job descriptionWe have partnered with a growing global financial services business based in Barangaroo who are looking to expand their Customer Service team. You will part of a team of 25, where you will manage incoming requests from clients by phone and email.
We have multiple permanent and contract opportunities for well-presented service professionals, who are looking to start a career in financial services.
What’s in it for you:
- Stunning offices based in Barangaroo only moments from Wynyard station!
- Growing finance business with genuine career prospects!
- Customer-centric and supportive team-based environment
- Excellent training with on-going support and development opportunities
- $55k + Super + Benefits – Permanent position!
- Manage incoming client services requests via phone and email
- Provide general support including account opening/closures, applications, resets and trade updates
- Use active listening skills to efficiently problem solve and find solutions
- Provide a personal and informed client services experience on every call
- 1-2 years customer service experience – Contact Centre / Retail / Hospo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must!
- Highly organised with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A strong work ethic, reliability, and a can-do attitude!
All roles are full-time hours working Monday – Friday between the hours of 7.30am – 8.30pm on a rotating roster.
Please note: Full working rights are required and all successful applicants will be subject to a full criminal history and bankruptcy check.