Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. We are proud partners of a prestigious global banking leader who are looking for experienced Client Services Professionals to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis.
We are seeking highly motivated client focused individuals, who are keen to learn and develop their career in Banking - This is a full-time work from home position.
Your working day
- Working as part of the Client Services Banking team, you will manage incoming phone and email enquiries regarding everyday banking needs
- You will provide outstanding service and support regarding retail banking products including accounts, transfers and loans
- You will use your first-class customer service skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities to offer a first call resolution
What we look for
- Previous customer service experience from the Banking industry - Contact centre or Branch
- Previous experience working in a contact centre environment
- Experts in providing first class service, going above and beyond for your every customer
- Confident individuals who can have consultative conversations and understand banking products
- Excellent phone-based communication skills and strong problem-solving ability is a must!
- Candidates must have a private work from home space with reliable internet
What’s in it for you?
- Global Banking Leader who values their employees and customers
- True career progression – our client believes in giving every staff member the opportunity for career growth and development
- Permanent, Work from Home positions available – open to applicants nationally throughout Australia
- Full Time hours – rotating roster Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm (AEDT)
- $68k - $73k Salary Package + Perks + Benefits, - Highly reputable brand!!!
- Start August 2021
- Work alongside a supportive, collaborative team with a high performing culture
- Full training provided with ongoing support and development
To be eligible to be considered for these positions, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then don’t delay and apply today! Apply with your resume in Word format.