Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leader in Recruitment and Consulting Solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry. We are proud partners with industry leaders across Superannuation and Financial Services.
We have multiple Contracts available for experienced Customer Service Professionals who are looking to start their career in Superannuation or financial planning!
What's in it for you:
- Work for a Premium Brand who truly value their people
- 6 month fixed term contract offering $62k-$65k + Super including holiday and sick pay!
- Work with a supportive and engaging leadership team that will provide on-going development and coaching
- Fantastic career pathway to financial planning!
- Join a fun, inclusive and social work culture!!
- Modern office facilities based in Sydney CBD close to public transport
- Engage with new and existing members regarding Superannuation & Financial Planning services via phone, email and face to face
- Have consultative conversations to understand and identify their needs
- Provide administrative and client support to Financial planners
- Provide an exceptional service experience in each and every call
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and maintain an updated database
- Previous experience in a client-facing role - Banking/ Retail or Hospo
- Demonstrated phone-based experience is highly desirable
- Strong motivations for starting a career in financial services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective questioning & active listening skills are essential
- Well-presented and confident when engaging with clients face to face
- Ability to have consultative conversations and build strong relationships
Please note: This role requires Full Working Rights and all successful candidates will be subject to background and bankruptcy checks.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume in Word Format - We are interviewing immediately!!!