Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. As a preferred partner of a Big 4 Bank, we have multiple contract opportunities for Case Assessors to join a large scale remediation project!!
This is a full-time work-from-home contract, where you will be reviewing and assessing customer case files to ensure compliance and regulations guidelines are met!
We are looking for switched-on individuals with prior experience in financial services or remediation. This is a short-term contract paying $350 per day + Super with potential for ongoing contract extension!
What we look for:
- Previous Banking, finance or remediation experience
- A relevant Bachelors Degree and keen interest in Financial Services
- Exceptional attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional and proactive with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to build a career in financial services.
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.