Your role will be critical to drive a culture of continuous improvement whilst ensuring that the business remains competitive – all the while achieving strategic goals. This is a highly successful company that operates in the educational space. Working alongside the Sales/Customer Service Teams and the Marketing Department.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven success in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience presenting high level reports to Senior Management
- Continuously looking on ways to improve process
- Ability to manage a busy workload and working to deadlines
- A background in contact centres (preferred but not essential)
- Strong SQL/Excel/Power BI Skills
- Sales Forecasting, Analytics and Reporting
- Reporting across the Marketing Function
- Performance reporting and overseeing of dashboards
- Stakeholder management – hosting of weekly meetings, reporting on date & offering recommendations
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in using Power BI
- Analyse data from various platforms to identify trends and areas of improvement
- Produce quality reports at an executive level
- Recommend process improvements to business stakeholders
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Proactively identify gaps in the process
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply today, please click on the link below and attach your resume as a word document.