Job descriptionWe have multiple contract opportunities for Advice Case Assessors to join a large-scale remediation project. Day to day you will be responsible for efficiently reviewing customer case files, assessing the appropriateness of the financial advice provided and work alongside internal stakeholders to ensure the customer is remediated appropriately.
We are looking for switched-on individuals with prior experience in financial planning, paraplanning or remediation. This is a 12-month contract offering work from home flexibility!
What we look for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Financial Planning/ Paraplanner or Remediation
- A relevant Bachelors Degrees and Diploma of Financial Planning
- Strong knowledge of advice, legislation and regulations
- Exceptional attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional and proactive with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to build a career with a global finance organisation.
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.