Job descriptionTenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre Industry. As a preferred partner of a Big Four Bank we have multiple opportunities for Operations and Case Assessors to join a large remediation project!!
- Review and assess high volume case files
- Manage general administration and processing duties
- Scanning, collating documents and data entry
- Provide efficient and accurate administration skills
- Work towards KPI's and service targets
- 2-week training induction with industry specialists
- 18 month contracts starting October 2020
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative team-based environment
- Work from home role with limited days required in the office
- $35p/h + Super + weekly pay!
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 1-2 years experience in administration or processing
- Banking or finance experience highly desirable
- High attention to detail with the ability to use initiative
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must
- Professional and positive with a can-do attitude
Please note: This role requires full working rights and all successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document.