Job descriptionAs a proud partner with a Global Insurance organisation, we have multiple 12-month fixed-term contract opportunities for full-time Administration Specialists based in North Sydney. We are looking for well-presented, professional and experienced individuals with prior experience in back-office administration from the Insurance or finance industry.
Role duties Include:
- Work as part of a well-established team managing administration requests via email and phone from brokers and advisers
- Investigate and resolve administration issues from end to end
- Process documents, policies, transfers and reports
- Work towards targets and KPI's whilst meeting accuracy
Skills & attributes required:
- 1-2 years processing or administration experience
- Previous financial services or banking experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to follow processes and work towards KPI's
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must!
- A quick learner with a positive 'can-do' attitude is a must!
What's in it for you?
- Work for a Global Insurance brand who truly value their people!
- One on one paid training with industry specialists
- Full-time hours Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm
- WFH flexibility once completed training, 3 days in the office 2 days from home
- 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity for permanency and ongoing progression
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a full criminal history check, bankruptcy check and work rights check.
Do not miss this unique opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.