Accounts - Customer Service Consultant
About the role:
- Based in North Ryde – free parking
- Training starts Monday 4 July 2022
- 6-month contract with potential to go perm!
- 38 hours per week, Full-time hours
- $29.59 per hour plus super, plus penalty rates
- 3 weeks of structured training
- Bright and vibrant office-based role
- No Weekends - No KPI’s
- Office based role
- Contact Centre hours 6am -7pm, Mon-Fri
About the role:
- Answer queries around invoices
- Update client records with address and name changes etc
- Provide payment information
- Confirm payment dates
- Full-time hours in the office
- Have solid customer service experience that would love to transition from retail to contact centre work.
- First job seekers welcomed – we are looking for candidates with vibrant personalities with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You bring that, we can teach the rest!
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all inbound customer inquiries to final resolution via multiple channels
- Educate the customer on the digital / self-serve options available to them
- Update and maintain records of customer interactions and transactions
- Liaise with peers & internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of customer requirements
- Have a passion for Customer Service and finding the solution to a problem
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management & problem-solving skills
- "A can do attitude"
- Ability to absorb, understand and convey technical information
- NO sales targets or endless KPI’s – just focus on quality
- Work times that suit your schedule between the hours of 6am – 7pm
- State of the art Cloud based systems and a laptop
- Fantastic development and training opportunities
- Opportunity to progress to perm
- Minute’s walk from train station & FREE on-site parking
- A fabulous, inclusive culture and vibrant teams
- A NEW recognition program rewarding customer excellence
- A spacious, well-lit, huge office with all the facilities – great kitchens, coffee machines and an off-site cafeteria.