Job descriptionAccounts - Customer Service Consultant
- Location - North Ryde – free parking, close to train
- 2 roles available
- Start date – ready when you are!
- 6-month contract with potential to go perm!
- 38 hours per week
- $30.95 per hour plus super
- Bright and vibrant office in a hybrid style role
- No Weekends
- No KPI’s
This multi-national company is looking for two talented customer service professionals to join their service delivery team for the Commercial side of the business.
Your task will be to set up new accounts for new customers which involves dealing with other departments and internal stakeholders to get the ball rolling.
You will make the call if the client is to be account managed or if they are a transactional and occasional customer, based on their projected client spend and company size.
You will also look after any changes to addresses on the accounts, and update SalesForce and SAP accordingly.
You will have a solid understanding of the pricing structure and look after updates as well.
Your clients will be from plumbers, various tradespersons and Fast-Food chains, to name a few.
This role is email based and there are little to no calls required.
The KPI’s for this role will be around:
- Cases completed
- Quality and Attention to Detail – entering data accurately
- Adherence – logging in and out on time, taking breaks etc
- Superb written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, including grammar
- Use of Salesforce and SAP is a huge plus but not essential
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Case Management experience is also a plus but not essential
- Attention to detail is critical as you are dealing with dollars and delivery addresses
- Willingness to work a rotating roster between 7:30am – 7pm, as required, at this time, we are looking to fill the 8:30am – 5 pm shift.
- Understand that a hybrid style of work will be considered once you are trained up, competent and confident in the role (approx. 3 month mark)
- Call centre experience is desirable but also not essential
- A team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Someone who wants to learn and isn’t afraid to ask lots of questions
- And a good sense of humour would be very welcomed!
- Work for a company that has many pathways to advance your career
- Join an organisation that genuinely cares for its people
- Very structured training
- Large spacious offices
- Flexible working environment
- Free parking and close to train station
- A huge office that could probably house 300 staff at full capacity
- Onsite coffee shop and food complex across the road
- Massive kitchens with all the things to make your own yummy lunch
- Have weekends to yourself – work Mon to Fri only
- Call queues that span 7am – 7pm, so you can start early or finish late, whatever fits in with your lifestyle
Please note: All successful candidates will be subject to a police check. You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be eligible to be considered for these roles. Do not miss this opportunity – apply with your resume in Word format - we are interviewing immediately.
Tenacity CX specialises in Contact Centre and Customer Experience Recruitment; we are a proud partner of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health insurers & we have multiple permanent opportunities for Customer Service superstars to join their fun, social team who are committed to investing in the health and happiness of both their members and their people.